|Home||» Products||» Construction Chemical And Additives||» Construction Chemicals|
Ever since the inception of our company, we are presenting our clients with an effective array of Construction Chemicals. These chemicals can be mixed with white cement to make paste and applied on various tank, building roofs and walls. Our Construction Chemicals provide optimum strength and water resistance characteristics to the applied area. Formulated using premium grade ingredients and latest technology, these chemicals are best known for their accurate composition, precise pH value and longer shelf life.
- 1-100% guaranteed waterproofing of terrace and walls
- Mix with white cement to make paste and apply it (after scraping the leftovers of the leakage areas), give two coats of the nanoacrylic with brush after wards.
- Paint the area after wards
- leakage around tiles joint
- Fungus areas
- water tanks repairs
- Making all areas seepage free
Waterproof and stain resistant coating
- Exterior waterproofing and stain resistant coating, highly useful and recommended after any low cost exterior coating -last for 7-12 yrs
- Interior as stain resistant and water repellent coat. Increases coating life.
- 100% water proofing of Wood and cane furniture
- Use Gloss /Satin /matt as per the customer requirement.
Crack Filling- Use white cement+ Nano acrylate +fibre; use this putty to fill into the cracks.
Making corrugated cement sheets: 100% water and stain proof
- 3 kg white cement+7 kg dolomite+ 1 kg nano acrylate+20 gms fibre
- Apply two coats from inside and outside
- Top coat :1 coat dilute nanoacrylate( 1:1 with water)
- Coverage 150 sq ft.
Can make economic substitute of POP when mixed with gypsum.
- Quick drying in air
- Non-stick effect
- Soft,silky feel
- Solvent,acid,alkali,glycol,water and stain resistant
- High flexibility even at low temperature (-30 degree C)
- High elasticity of 300-400%
- Good adhesion to flexible substrates
- Improved abrasion resistance
- Mar resistance
- Wet and dry adhesion
- Pigment binding and scrub resistance
- Good tensile strength
Construction and chemicals :
- IND INDUSTRIAL EXPORTS offer following construction chemicals to check all problems during and after the construction of the structure.
- Construction additives for the repairing jobs -100% guaranteed waterproofing of terrace and walls
- Construction additives for the cracks filling and leakage protection.
- Construction chemical coating to check salt deposition the walls.
- Construction chemical coating for making exterior and interior walls water repellent, stain resistant and fungus resistant, especially recommended where low cost distemper is used. Gives building coating life minimum of 7 years. Option for Gloss, satin and matt finish.
- Construction chemical to make low cost and durable POP.
- Low cost and quality options against PIDILITE AND SIKKA plasticizers, waterproofing liquid, PVA bonding agent, pidilite LW.
- Low cost option for making corrugated /asbestos cement sheets water repellent and stain resistant.
- Weather proof SRI tiles- summer is approaching, get relief from scorching heat for 15-20 years. Very ideal for industrial sheds, grain storage houses etc.
- Paver blocks polish and additives (plasticisers etc.)
1. Chemical Product and Company Identification
PRODUCT : WATER BASE PUD WHITE
2. Composition / Information on Ingredients
- Chemical characterization: Urethane Hybrid Polymer
- The remaining components are trade secret.
3. Hazards Identification
- Hazard designation :X Harmful
- Information pertaining to particular dangers for man and environment
- R22 Harmful if swallowed
- R 36/38 Irritating to eyes and skin.
- R 43May cause sensitization by skin contact.
3. Classification system
The classification is based on current lists as determined by the Occupational Safety and Health Act(Classification, Packing and Labeling of Hazardous Chemicals); modified by information from the open literature and by information provided by raw material suppliers.
4. First Aid Measures
- General information: Remove contaminated clothing and dispose correctly according to municipal laws. Wash contacted areas with soap and water.
- Inhalation : Not expected to be harmful if inhaled. If inhaled, remove from further exposure and supply fresh air. If unconscious, seek medical attention urgently.
- Eye contact : Open eyelids of the affected eyes and rinse thoroughly with a gentle stream of clean water for at least 15 minutes. Seek medical attention immediately.
- Skin contact : Wash the affected skin thoroughly with plenty of water and soap. If skin reaction occurs, seek medical attention immediately.
- Swallowing :Do not induce vomiting. Rinse out mouth and then drink plenty
5. Fire Fighting Measures
- Suitable extinguishing media: Fire extinguishing powder, CO2 and/or water.
- For safety reasons unsuitable extinguishing agents: None
- Special hazards caused by the products of combustion or flue gases: None
- Fire fighting protective equipment: Wear self-contained, positive pressure breathing apparatus.
6. Accidental Release Measures
- Individual protection: Wear personal protective equipment such as boots, gloves, goggles.
- Measures after spillage or leakage: Absorb with inert absorbent material. Dispose of contaminated material as hazardous waste according to local regulations.
- Environmental protection: Contain any spillage and prevent cleaning runoff from entering the municipal sewers and open bodies of water.
7. Handling and Storage:
- Handling:Take the precautionary measures customary when handling chemicals.
- Safe handling:Ensure good ventilation/exhaustion at the workplace.
- Protection against explosions and fires:Keep away from ignition sources. Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- Storage conditions:Keep containers tightly sealed in a cool place.
8. Exposure controls / personal protection:
- Breathing equipment:Generally not required; but avoid breathing vapor if possible.
- Protection of hands:PVC or PE gloves.
- Eye protection:Safety glasses or goggles.
- Body protection:Light protective work clothing.
9. Physical and Chemical Properties:
10. Stability and Reactivity
- Conditions to be avoided: None if stored and handled according to specifications.
- Materials to be avoided: None if stored and handled according to specifications.
- Dangerous reactions/products of decomposition: None if stored and handled according to specifications.
11. Toxicological Information
- Primary Skin Irritation Test: Slightly irritating to skin.
- Primary Eye Irritation Test: Irritating to eye.
- Sensitization: Sensitization possible by skin contact in susceptible individuals.
12. Ecological Information
- Eco toxicological effects: In sewage-treatment plants, pollution into sewage has to be avoided, as the product is not soluble, emulsifiable or dispersible in water. Contains water-polluting substances (Classification I/II).
- Additional ecological information: Do not empty the product into drains. Do not store on public
- depositories disposal.
13. Disposal Considerations
- Product: Must be disposed of according to local regulations pertaining to the disposal of hazardous waste; it is recommended that the product be passed on to an appropriate incinerating plant.
- Contaminating packaging:Empty contaminated packaging thoroughly. They can be recycled after thorough and appropriate cleaning. Recycled container not recommended for food and cosmetic packaging uses.
14. Regulatory information
Designation according to EC guidelines: This product is considered non-hazardous Under the OSHA Hazard Communication standard (29CFR 1920.1200). Code Letters and hazard designation of the product: Xn, irritant and harmful
Risk Phrases :
Harmful if swallowed
Irritating to eyes and skin.
May cause sensitization by inhalation and skin contact.
Safety phrases :
Keep in a cool well-ventilated place.
Keep away from sources of ignition.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical a device.
Do not empty into drains.
Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves.
Use only in well-ventilated areas.
Do not discharge into drains or the environment, dispose-off to an authorized waste collection point.
This material safety data sheet and the information it contains is offered to you in good fait has accurate. We have reviewed any information contained in this data sheet which we received from sources outside the company. We believe that information to be correct but can not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. Health and safely precautions in this data sheet may not be adequate for all individuals and/or situations. It is the user’s obligation to evaluate and use this product safety and to comply with all applicable national laws and regulations. No statement made in this data sheet shall be construed as a permission or-recommendation for the use of any product in a manner that might infringe existing patents. No warranty is made, either expressed or implied. The data are based on our present knowledge. However, they shall not constitute a guarantee for any specific product features and shall not establish a legally valid contractual relationship.