- INDUSTRIAL COATINGS
- Specialized Range
- Industrial Supplies
- Climate Control Coatings
- Leather Coatings
- Road Marking Paints
- Industrial Adhesives And Putties
- Ceramic Putty
- Others Product From IIEX
- Construction Chemical And Additives
- Weather Proof SRI Tiles
- Cement Primer
- Unique Enamel Paints
- Unique Wood Coating Water Based
- Unique Water Resistant Coatings
- Unique Corrosion Resistant Coating
- Paints (Emulsion)
- Wall Putty
- Industrial Paints
- Inlays Filling Finish
- Corrosion Resistant Coating
- Automotive Coatings (Autofinish Industry)
- High Temperature Coatings & Paints
- Ethyl Silicate Zinc
- Red Oxide
- Zinc Chrome
- Zinc Phosphate Grey
- Zinc Rich
|Home||» Products||» Others Product From IIEX||» Heat Resistant Paint Additive|
Heat Resistant Paint Additive
Heat Resistant Paint Additive:
Committed to serve the business communities with improved quality products, we are manufacturing and exporting an excellent range of Heat Resistant Paint Additive. These additives are formulated using optimum grade compounds at our state of the art machining facility by employing veteran professionals. Suitable for glass, plastics, wood, walls and metals, our Heat Resistant Paint Additive provides high resistance to scratch, abrasion and chemicals. Furthermore, we also offer these additives at pocket friendly prices.
Translucent Creamy stable Gel in aqueous base
Silicon Di Oxide (99.99% purity) Amorphous, Nano Size Beads
Specific Surface Area
>250000 M2/Kg (dry Silicon Dioxide content)
1-40 nm (mean particle size 12 nm)
> 15000 C for Silica beads
Resistant to most of Acids & Alkalis
Non toxic & Non Hazardous
Recommended Dosing: 5-20% of the paint weight depending upon the viscosity & filler contents of the paint. Lower the filler content or viscosity, more the loading of Aqua Nanosil (Clear) may be (As per working viscosity requirements). For composition of Heat dissipative Coatings, 10-20% addition of Aqua Nanosil (Clear) is recommended in low viscosity white or light pastel shade water based paint.
Developed For Enhancing Properties Of:
- Water based clear paints
- Wood coatings.
Heat Resistant Paint Additive
We supply and export Heat Resistant Paint Additive AQUA NANOSIL sourced from established companies in the market. The Heat Resistant Paint Additive is a technological breakthrough that eliminates rough surface finish done by expensive microspheres and has improved heat dissipative property. Titanium Dioxide is the most well-known Nano building material. The Titanium coated silica particles present in Aqua Nanosil brakes down dirt molecules and allows rain to wash them away making it self-cleaning. This means coated surfaces will look like new much longer than with traditional paints and coatings. And it does even more: it effectively removes pollutants in the area around coated buildings (CO2, NO2, etc.), hence improving air quality.
Aqua Nanosil (Clear) is composed of Nano Silica particles in a stable aqueous suspension & has a refractive index of 1.46 which is approximately equal to almost all the clear varnishes & clear coat Aqueous based resin binders which makes its particles transparent or translucent in binder base. Aqua Nanosil (Clear) is well compatible with Acrylic, Polyurethane & other latex modified binder systems.
Characteristics and Advantages:
- Heat Dissipation: With the increasing awareness towards energy conservation, the heat reflective/dissipating roof coats & cool exterior paints are rapidly getting popular.
- Normally these paints contain Ceramic Microspheres which gives a granular matt finish of dried coating. This granular finish has a disadvantage of attracting dirt & difficult to clean especially on horizontal surfaces like roofs & gradually loses its effectiveness with time.
- Aqua Nanosil contains Nano scale titanium coated silica beads which very effectively dissipates the ambient heat back to universe thereby reducing the slab (roof) temperature. Experiments show that in scorching summer heat this temperature difference could be 10 to 20 degree Celsius thereby reducing the interior temperature of building considerably. Being about 1000 time smaller than conventional Ceramic Microspheres, Aqua Nanosil modified roof coats are long lasting & more heat dissipative
- Scratch Resistivity & Durability : Aqua Nanosil modified paint systems show a tough & scratch resistive film after drying. The Titanium coated Nano Silica particles spreads evenly & make a continuous smooth film on the surface which after drying become denser & form a close knit grid of nano silica particles.
- Controlled Thixotropy & flow characteristics : Thixotropy is the property of paints which prevents their dripping from vertical surfaces. Further it keeps pigments & other fillers in suspension stage by giving a uniform distribution. Thixoptropic paint may look viscous under normal situation but when applied force (like applying by brush or spray) behave like workable fluid.
- An addition of as low as 5-20 % of Aqua Nanosil (Clear) to an aqueous paint system will enhance the flowing property & final finish with uniform distribution of fillers & pigments to the dried film of coating.
- Scratch Resistivity & Durability : Aqua Nanosil (Clear) modified paint systems show a tough & scratch resistive film after drying. The Titanium coated Nano Silica particles spreads evenly & make a continuous smooth film on the surface which after drying become denser & form a close knit grid.
- Aqua Nanosil (Clear) is composed of un-coated silica nano beads which very effectively dissipates the ambient heat back to universe thereby reducing the slab (roof) temperature. Experiments show that in scorching summer heat this temperature difference could be 10 to 20 degree Celsius thereby reducing the interior temperature of building considerably. Being about 1000 times smaller than conventional Ceramic Microspheres, Aqua Nanosil (Clear) modified roof coats are long lasting & more heat dissipative.
Appearance: Thick creamy translucent paste. Aqua Nanosil (Clear) can be directly added to any water based Acrylic, Poly Urethane emulsion paints for added advantages.