High Temperature Paints
We have been successful in making our presence felt in the market by manufacturing and supplying a superior range of High Temperature Paints. Recommended for painting stainless steel surface, these paints protect the surface against high temperature, corrosion and form tough and durable barrier against weathering. Thus widely used for coating various heaters, reformers, furnace and ovens. To ensure the quality, our paints are formulated using optimum quality of compounds.
IND INDUSTRIAL EXPORTS Flame retardant paints (FRP)
Iiex under its brand IND INDUSTRIAL EXPORTS offers excellent high performance coating to resist temperature.
Engines and other heat-generating applications need a special type of protection against heat or other corrosive agents. High heat/temperature corrosion resistant paints & coatings from IND INDUSTRIAL EXPORTS are formulated to protect against the oxidation that high heats naturally produce, while simultaneously shielding metal surfaces against water, acid and other corrosive agents.
It is in parallel recommended for Stainless steel surface. Coated surfaces are protected against chlorides, nitrates, sulphides etc.
Our original line of High Temperature coatings were formulated in a gloss formula although some colors and original products are available in a flat finish.
- Refinery Equipments crackers, heaters, reformers, etc.
- Steel Mill Equipment furnaces, ovens, etc.
- Stacks, boiler and furnace casings, pipes, pumps, manifolds, exhaust, compressors, turbines, engines, heat exchangers, radiators, insulated and noninsulated storage tanks, insulated steel and stainless steel piping, vessels and tanks.
- All metal surfaces that will become hot during use
- Flame Control Heat Resistant Coatings are easily applied by brush or spray, and are available in white, black, silver, and wide selection of colours.