- Climate Control Coatings
- Leather Coatings
- Road Marking Paints
- Industrial Adhesives And Putties
- Ceramic Putty
- Others Product From IIEX
- Construction Chemical And Additives
- Weather Proof SRI Tiles
- Cement Primer
- Unique Enamel Paints
- Unique Wood Coating Water Based
- Unique Water Resistant Coatings
- Unique Corrosion Resistant Coating
- Paints (Emulsion)
- Wall Putty
- Industrial Paints
- Inlays Filling Finish
- Corrosion Resistant Coating
- Automotive Coatings (Autofinish Industry)
- High Temperature Coatings & Paints
- Ethyl Silicate Zinc
- Red Oxide
- Zinc Chrome
- Zinc Phosphate Grey
- Zinc Rich
- INDUSTRIAL COATINGS
- Specialized Range
- Industrial Supplies
- Architectural Coatings
|Home||» Products||» INDUSTRIAL COATINGS||» High Temperature Paints|
High Temperature Paints
High Temperature Paints
We have been successful in making our presence felt in the market by manufacturing and supplying a superior range of High Temperature Paints. Recommended for painting stainless steel surface, these paints protect the surface against high temperature, corrosion and form tough and durable barrier against weathering. Thus widely used for coating various heaters, reformers, furnace and ovens. To ensure the quality, our paints are formulated using optimum quality of compounds.
Unique Coats Flame retardant paints (FRP)
Engines and other heat-generating applications need a special type of protection against heat or other corrosive agents. High heat/temperature corrosion resistant paints & coatings from Unique Coats are formulated to protect against the oxidation that high heats naturally produce, while simultaneously shielding metal surfaces against water, acid and other corrosive agents.
It is in parallel recommended for Stainless steel surface. Coated surfaces are protected against chlorides, nitrates, sulphides etc.
Our original line of High Temperature coatings were formulated in a gloss formula although some colors and original products are available in a flat finish.
- Refinery Equipments crackers, heaters, reformers, etc.
- Steel Mill Equipment furnaces, ovens, etc.
- Stacks, boiler and furnace casings, pipes, pumps, manifolds, exhaust, compressors, turbines, engines, heat exchangers, radiators, insulated and noninsulated storage tanks, insulated steel and stainless steel piping, vessels and tanks.
- All metal surfaces that will become hot during use
- Flame Control Heat Resistant Coatings are easily applied by brush or spray, and are available in white, black, silver, and wide selection of colours.