- Climate Control Coatings
- Leather Coatings
- Road Marking Paints
- Industrial Adhesives And Putties
- Ceramic Putty
- Others Product From IIEX
- Construction Chemical And Additives
- Weather Proof SRI Tiles
- Cement Primer
- Unique Enamel Paints
- Unique Wood Coating Water Based
- Unique Water Resistant Coatings
- Unique Corrosion Resistant Coating
- Paints (Emulsion)
- Wall Putty
- Industrial Paints
- Inlays Filling Finish
- Corrosion Resistant Coating
- Automotive Coatings (Autofinish Industry)
- High Temperature Coatings & Paints
- Ethyl Silicate Zinc
- Red Oxide
- Zinc Chrome
- Zinc Phosphate Grey
- Zinc Rich
- INDUSTRIAL COATINGS
- Specialized Range
- Industrial Supplies
- Architectural Coatings
|Home||» Products||» Leather Coatings||» Leather Coatings|
We are reaching out to a broad range of clientele by manufacturing and exporting an appreciable range of Leather Coatings. Formulated using superior quality of acrylic resins and modern technology, these coatings are used as a waterproof top coat finish and protective coating for natural and artificial leather. Perfect for leather jackets, fashion bags, car seats, furniture items, accessories and leather shoes, our Leather Coatings improves the softness of leather & at the mean time make the leather resistant against water, scratch and fungus. We lay prime emphasis on the packing of these coatings in order to ensure safe and secure delivery at clients premise.
An excellent high gloss 100% waterproof top coat finish and protective coating for leather (natural/artificial) and plastics.
Super protective coat is formulated from a blend of very tough, yet flexible acrylic resins that achieve a high gloss and excellent durable wear. Super protective coat is available for matt, semi gloss and gloss finish. It gives excellent scuff resistance. Used widely for hand crafted work or high speed production.
Benefits Super protective coat :
- Outstanding adhesion, water repellent (hydrophobic) and dirt repellent (oleo phobic).
- Water rolls-off the surface forming a brushing effect (self-cleaning). No dampness on the surface.
- Resistant to wear, ant-bacterial, resistant to fungus and foul thus retaining the quality of the surface.
- Ecologically beneficial, biologically safe, breathable with low cleaning and maintenance.
- Robust long life performance due to inorganic nano-particles, helps your leather to soften and last the test of time.
- Water (Hydrophobic) & Dirt Repellent
- UV Protection Barrier
- Anti-Bacterial / Algae / Foul Hygienic Barrier
- Thermal Shock & Scratch Resistant
- Ecologically Beneficial and Biologically safe
- Water rolls-off the Surface
- Transparent & Easy Application
- Low Cleaning and Maintenance Cost.
- Anti-Sticking but Leather remains Breathable
- Retains the Quality of Surface
How to Apply Super protective coat?
Just apply with a sponge, rag, sheep's wool, or spray gun and let dry. No buffing needed.
This water-based product cleans up with soap and water and has is inflammable. Super protective coat is flexible enough for belts, shoes, jackets, handbags, luggage, saddler, and tack equipment. Widely used on factory tanned leathers--smooth and exotics. Spray as is, do not thin.
Leather surfaces must be free of all loose particles/ dust, clean and completely dry before application. The leather coating should be applied as final topcoat.
The material can be applied on the surface by spray, brush or roller. For economy of application, brushing is recommended. Dipping is also possible, however it will increase drying time, and an application of hot dry air may become necessary. One coat only required. Do not apply in dusty and moisture / rainy / high humid conditions.
- 1-Spray/ Brush a Top coat with Super protective coat and dry leather.
- 2-DILUTION upto 2 parts water 2-possible.
- 3-Apply 2 coats of 2 parts diluted material for best results. TEST on leather to be treated before application.
- Drying Time:
- The Coating takes about an hour to completely set. However, this may The Coating takes about an hour to completely set. However, this may vary depending on the porosity of leather material and its absorption capacity.
Price : Rs. 250/- per kg. 210 kg. packs. + Tax & Frt.