U Bond Adhesive
UBOND SILICONE POLISH Shine and Polish emulsion nonionic oil-in water-emulsions consists of mix Silicones, give high Gloss and good adhesion to variety of surfaces The silicone oil phase is compatible with many organic finishing agents (Paints/ coatings/adhesives). The active ingredients support easy polishing of the conditioner formulations and improve the brightness. Due to the presence of active agent in emulsion, the protective polish film adheres extremely well to the substrate surface, which results in that gloss and depth of image are retained for a longer period of time. High performance active agent also acts as corrosion inhibitor for metallic surface. They are also acting as good hydrophobic agent for molded / treated substrate.
- Non - Corrosive
- Effective at lower concentrations
- Effective at wide range of temperature
- No smoking, breakdown, carbonization, buildup on molds and dies
- Surface becomes abrasion resistant and Hydrophobic
- Good emulsion stability
- Due to active agent shine retained for a longer period of time
- Rubber Goods such as Rubber Parts, Mats, Tube etc.
- Tyre Manufacturing
- Automobile Dashboards
- Leather and Shoes Polish Chappals, Soles and heels
- Tyre shinning
- Plastic Parts & Surfaces
- Furniture & Plastic Polishes
- Automobiles (Plastic & Rubber Parts)
Typical Properties :
% Solid content
pH of neat
50 to 100 cPs
Milky White Paste
42 - 46
6 - 8
0.97 - 0.99
How To Use
Wipe or Rub the emulsion on surface. Before applying emulsion make sure that the surface free form oil and dust. Applying more than one coat for better gloss. The user is recommended to determine the best conditions of application on a test sample before using in production.
Usable Life And Storage
When stored bellow 35Â°C in the original unopened containers, Emulsion has a usable life of 12 months from the date of manufacturing. UBOND Silicone POLISH Emulsion is unaffected by freeze/thaw cycles. If the product freezes, it should be stored at room temperature to thaw and then remixed before use.
Pack Sizes: 20 Kgs & 35 kgs H DPE Carboys